What is the 2021 RAM 2500 Towing Capacity?
The RAM 2500 is known for power and durability on the Birmingham roads, and though it easily outperforms the competition, can it stand up to your personal driving demands? The 2021 RAM 2500 towing capacity reaches up to 19,680 pounds when properly equipped, which means the sky’s the limit for your towing tasks. Plus, you can take your pick of two top-notch engines, a 6.4L HEMI® V8 engine or a 6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel I6 engine, as well as plenty of options for customization. Take a deeper dive into the performance of this heavy-duty favorite at Brady Kilmury CDJR.
RAM 2500 Towing Capacity by Engine
There are two different engine options available for 2021, so you can get the payload and towing specs that you want. Which will you choose for the Hoover roads ahead?
- The 6.4L HEMI® V8 engine has a towing capacity up to 17,540 pounds and offers a 4,010-pound max payload capacity.
- The 6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel I6 engine offers an astounding max towing capacity of 19,680 pounds and a max payload capacity of 3,160 pounds.
RAM 2500 Engine Specs
Beyond the impressive towing specs, the RAM 2500 offers plenty of pep on the Tuscaloosa roads, so you have the power that you need in any driving scenario.
- Standard: The RAM 2500 comes standard with a 6.4L HEMI® V8 engine, which achieves a best-in-class 410 hp and 429 lb-ft of torque.
- Diesel: For extra towing power and torque, opt for the available 6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel I6 engine that produces 370 hp and 850 lb-ft of torque.
RAM 2500 Performance Features
The RAM 2500 is such a best-seller not just because of its immense power and performance, but also its smart technology and design features. Here are just a few of the top towing features available:
- Bed Lowering Mode, along with dynamic centerline display with hookup assist, makes easy work of the toughest towing tasks by aiding in the loading and unloading process.
- The 12,000-pound ratedWarn® Zeon-12 Winch is lightweight, but it won’t kink or fray when you need it the most.
- The Trailer Camera Wiring system can accommodate two cameras, positioned strategically on or within your trailer, which broadcast footage directly to your Uconnect® touchscreen.
Explore the RAM 2500 with Brady Kilmury CDJR
We’ve only scratched the surface of the RAM 2500 capabilities, so if you’re ready to experience this popular pickup in person, visit Brady Kilmury CDJR today. Our team would be happy to answer any questions you have, so contact us or see our inventory in Bessemer!
More from Brady Kilmury CDJR
Just how fast is the 2022 Dodge Charger? Birmingham drivers looking for a fast and impactful vehicle to improve every drive can find that in the 2022 Dodge Charger. We are often asked about the 2022 Dodge Charger top speed and how quickly they’ll be able to get off the line. You can check…
The 2022 Wagoneer has been making waves in Birmingham with its robust performance and unparalleled luxury, but just how much is a Wagoneer? The 2022 Wagoneer price starts at $58,995 MSRP, and Hoover drivers can explore three different well-appointed configurations. Which model will you choose? Take a look at the Wagoneer 2022 price list…
Birmingham drivers are longtime fans of RAM trucks for good reason, and the 2022 RAM 1500 dimensions are one of the things that keep them coming back! With its affordable price, stylish features, and collection of high-tech amenities that keep drivers and passengers both connected and safe, it’s easy to love a RAM truck….